- A new StudentCommunityProviderAssociation is the analogours enrollment entity to the StudentSchoolAssociation of K-12
- A new StudentEducationOrganizationEarlyChildhoodAssociation is the analogous demographics and characteristics to the StudentEducationOrganizationAssociation of K-12. Agencies will use the current StudentEducationOrganizationAssociation + the new StudentEducationOrganizationEarlyChildhoodAssociation to capture all of the demographics details for an early childhood student.
- New ChildcareLicense and QualityRating entities to reflect state licensing and QRIS
- New FamilyProfile entity for key family information
- Programs and the associated StudentProgramAssociation are used to reflect different early learning programs offered in both schools and community providers
- Attendance is collected using StudentProgramAttendanceEvent
- The Assessment domain is used to hold screening, summative and formative assessments
- The Staff domain is used to capture employment, assignments, programs and credentials for Early Childhood staff