- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Below is information on individual aspects for product improvement within Admin App and Data Import.
If the product improvement feature is enabled, Data Import uses Google Analytics and Salesforce / Community 365 to gather page view and usage data of the product, as we do with Ed-Fi.org and other Ed-Fi web sites.
What Is Collected
- Page views of individual web pages within the application
- General location, domain name, IP address, administrator email address and other attributes as common with Google Analytics
- Versions of ODS / API instances, database server software and operating system
- With in Data Import:
- Titles of maps ("Grand Bend Sample Assessment") and types of agents ("SFTP") when created
- When the Transform-Load service begins and ends
What Is Not Collected
- Instance data or API transactions
- Anything that may be personally identifiable
Product Feedback via Ed-Fi Tracker / Jira
If the product improvement feature is enabled, Data Import will connect with Ed-Fi Tracker (our Jira-based work tracking system) to receive feature requests and bug reports (as also available at https://tracker.ed-fi.org). Each logged-in Data Import page will have a "Submit an Issue or Idea" button in the lower-right corner. Clicking on this will open a product feedback form.
The product feedback form can be used to submit a new product idea or issue with the product. Once input details are submitted, the information provided will be used to create an EDFI queue ticket on Ed-Fi Tracker.