Old Version 3
changes.mady.by.user Eric Jansson
New Version Current
changes.mady.by.user David Clements
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The Ed-Fi Assessment Outcomes API describes a REST Application Programming Interface (API) surface to enable exchange of assessment metadata and student assessment results. This data exchange standard provides normative specifications plus non-normative guidance on the context and use of the standard.
- Requirements. Core documentation for the standard. Normative and non-normative guidance.
- Technical Specification. An OpenAPI document defining the base technical specification.
- API Documentation. Visual, interactive Swagger UI documentation for the API surface.
- Descriptor Listings. Required descriptor value lists referenced in the specification.
- Example Data. Sample data conformant to the specification.