Old Version 2
changes.mady.by.user Miguel Kaminski
New Version Current
changes.mady.by.user Ian Christopher [Contractor]
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This article collects links to developer resources, including open-source code repositories in GitHub.
Public GitHub Repositories
- The Ed-Fi Alliance publishes open-source software and other technical material in a GitHub repository called Ed-Fi-Alliance-OSS.
- The Ed-Fi Community publishes open-source software in a repository called Ed-Fi-Exchange-OSS.
API Client Developers Guide
- The API Client Developers' Guide provides information for building client applications that interact with an Ed-Fi ODS / API platform.
- The Ed-Fi Community shares code, documentation, and resources in the Ed-Fi Exchange. Resources include utilities, deployment packages, documentation, and more. All of the material is free, and much of the code is open source (repo link above).
- The Ed-Fi Tracker is a Jira-based issue tracking system. It's a great resource for product-specific technology issues. You must have a free Ed-Fi account to receive responses to tickets you create.
Other Useful Links
- Looking for a general product catalog and documentation? See the Products & Technology article in this site for that information.